Social Media Marketing (SMM / SMO)
What is SMM?
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others.
- What is Social Media?
- Social Media Users Overview
- Top Social Media Channels
- Top Social Media Tools
- Facebook Business Page or How to use Facebook for Business?
- How to increase Facebook likes, share & increase engagement on Facebook business page?
- Understanding Facebook organic ranking algorithm
- Facebook group & community overview
- How to use Facebook & community for business
- Basic of Facebook Paid Advertising / Campaign
- Facebook Lead Objective
- Updated Remarketing & Pixel Tracking
- Power Editor Basics Facebook
- Dynamic Ads Facebook
- Facebook Audience Insights
- Page Like live Audit
- Understanding Facebook dark Post
- FB Adverts Account Management
- Send to people Objective Facebook
- Increase Conversion to Website – Facebook
- LinkedIn Brand page, Community & Ads
- Twitter promotion
JOIN US TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
Similar courses you can join are:
Web Design Training, Web Development Training, Digital Marketing Training, UI & UX (Front End Developer) Training, Graphic Design Training, Apps Development Training, HTML, CSS Training, Magneto Training, Drupal training, WordPress Training , Dreamweaver Training, Cloud Computing Training