SAP-FI, CO, MM, SD Training
- AP FI module as the term suggests deals in managing financial transactions within enterprises. This financial accounting module helps employees to manage data involved in any financial and business transactions in a unified system.
- SAP CO module is another important SAP modules offered to enterprises. The controlling module supports in the process works of planning, reporting and monitoring operations of businesses. It involves methods to view and organize costs that are required for financial reporting.
- SAP MM module as the term suggests manages materials required, processed and produced in enterprises. Different types of procurement processes are managed with this system.
- SAP Sales and Distribution module is a part of SAP Logisticsmodule that manages customer relationship starting from raising a quotation to sales order and billing of the product or service.
SAP FI is one of those modules and it was designed to facilitate the following business processes in an enterprise:
- General Ledger (FI-GL)
- Accounts Payable (FI-AP)
- Accounts Receivable (FI-AR)
- Bank Accounting (FI-BL)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- Funds Management (FI-FM)
- Travel Management (FI-TV)
- Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL)
Below are the main areas of SAP CO:
- Cost Element Accounting (CEL): Here you are going to deal with cost and revenues of a company.
- Cost Center Accounting (CCA): Assigns an allocation to every overhead cost within a company.
- Activity-Based-Accounting (ABC): Activity-Based Costing analyses the business processes between departments. The objectives of the company and the improvement of business flows are prioritized.
- Internal Orders (OPA):Used to control budgets for some extra small projects expenses carried out inside a company.
- Product Cost Controlling (PC):Used to calculate the cost of goods manufactured within a company.
- Profitability Analysis (PA): Analyses the loss or profit within a company through market segments.
- Profit Center Accounting (PCA):Analyses the behavior of loss and profit of every area of the company.
AP MM is one of these modules and it was designed to facilitate the following business processes in an enterprise:
- Vendor Master and Material Master data
- Consumption Based Planning
- Inventory Management
- Evaluation of Materials
- Invoice Verification
SAP-S.D.(Sales And Distribution)
SAP SD is one of those modules and it was designed to facilitate the following business processes in an enterprise:
- Customer Master and Material Master data
- Sales Orders
- Credit Management
Other similar courses you might scroll:
WordPress Training, Drupal Training, Magneto Training, Dreamweaver Training, Cloud Computing Training, Python Training, JAVA Training, SAP Administration Training, SAP Hana Training, SAP ABAP Training, FICO, MM, SD Training, J Query, Java Script Training, Adobe Flash Training, Adobe after Effect Training, Interior Exterior Training, Fine Arts Training, 2D Animation Training, Big Data Hadoop Training, Action Script Training, Adobe Software Training, AutoCAD Training, PHP Training, ASP.NET Training, Bootstrap Training