Java is a general-purpose programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.In this course on java you will learn about various features of java. It is systematically designed for students and professionals who wants to be a Java Developer
Introduction to Java
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
An Overview of Java and Buzzwords
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Three OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
Java Classes and Oop Implementation
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
- Packages and Interfaces
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
- New in Jdk 5/6
- Pre-main, Method, Object-size.
- Auto-boxing, unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Introduction to JFC.
Event Delegation Model
- Event Classes.
- Event Listeners.
- Applet Basics
- Architecture and Skeleton.
- Simple Applet display methods.
- The HTML Applet Tag.
- Inter Applet Communication.
- Trusted Applet (Applet with Database).
- The Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Thread Pool Executor Class.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- Gzip Output Stream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- URL, Inet Address.
- Socket and Server Socket.
- Datagram Socket, URL Connection.
- Socket Factories.
- Demonstration of Data Transfer from one machine to another.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
Other courses you might want to learn about:
WordPress Training, Drupal Training, Magneto Training, Dreamweaver Training, Cloud Computing Training, Python Training, SAP Administration Training, SAP Hana Training, SAP ABAP Training, FICO, MM, SD Training, J Query, Java Script Training, Adobe Flash Training, Adobe after Effect Training, Interior Exterior Training, Fine Arts Training, 2D Animation Training, Big Data Hadoop Training, Action Script Training, Adobe Software Training, AutoCAD Training, PHP Training, ASP.NET Training, Angular JS Training, Bootstrap Training