This is a course for desktop publishing, and is called as In-Design. It is used for products like banners, flyers, Newspapers, magazines, and books. This content is best for tablets and desktops. This course will prepare you to make excellent posters pamphlets etc.
- Introduction to InDesign
- Key features
- Tools and techniques
- Frame adjustments
- How to edit texts, insert tables, graphics, etc.
- Self-adjusting layouts with the help of gap tools and auto fit
- understand self-adjusting layouts with the help of gap tools and auto fit
- managing transparency
- controlling texts
- managing texts designing documents
- Utilizing tablets and managing the environment of the In-Design
- Utilization of the gradients, swatches and colors.
- creating Acrobat PDF files
- Managing styles, managing long documents,
- Developing paths