A type of marketing that involves the sharing and making of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services. This course is designed to educate students the power of content and hot to optimize it to fullest.
- Mastering Content Types – Blog Posts, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Infographics, videos, etc.
- Basics of Visual Design-keep it simple and pleasant to share.
- Tonality – Audience centric content.
- Channel – Tailoring the content according to the channel (e.g. how to tailor the content for Facebook audience vs. content for a LinkedIn audience)
- Promotion – How to push content to relevant audiences
- Virility – How to create viral content
JOIN US TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
Similar courses you can join are:
Web Design Training, Web Development Training, Digital Marketing Training, UI & UX (Front End Developer) Training, Graphic Design Training, Apps Development Training, HTML, CSS Training,